Vandiver Gift Certificates always fit....
Have that special someone that would enjoy a "comfortable and elegant" getaway?
Vandiver Gift Certificates fit even the hardest person to shop for.
...and they can be made for any value!
Disclaimers and Black Out Dates:
Located in heart of Historic Havre de Grace, MD, the Vandiver Inn offers award winning service, beautifully appointed guest rooms in a "comfortably elegant" setting. We are walking distance to waterfront parks, shopping, antiquing, boating and dining.
To make a reservation using your Gift Certificate please call the number below. Reservations for individual rooms are open 90 days prior. Please mention that the GIft Certificate Number (above). You will still be required to provide a Credit Card to confirm the reservation.
1) *Not valid on Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve or Independence Day or the weekends observed for these dates.
2) Cancellations must be received at least 10 days prior to initial check-in date to avoid full charges.
3) Please make sure you have this Gift Certificate upon arrival to avoid charges to your credit card.
4) Gift Certificate is good for up to two guests per room per night. Additional guests, approved at Vandiver's sole discretion are an additional $15pp/night.
5) ALL ROOMS AND PREMISES (INSIDE AND OUTSIDE) ARE STRICTLY NON-SMOKING. Smoking is ONLY permitted in the smoking gazebo located behind the Mansion. Any violation of this policy in Vandiver's sole opinion is subject to $299.00 cleaning fee and IMMEDIATE EVICTION.
6) Please read your Confirmation that will be emailed to you when you make your reservation for other important details.
WHERE'S THE TEA AND CRUMPETS?
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT STAYING AT THE VANDIVER:
With a beautiful outdoor Pavilion, Wedding Gazebo, Large Dining and Meeting Rooms, the Vandiver is a popular place for special events such as corporate retreats and weddings. While we respect each guest’s privacy and do our best to ensure a wonderful experience every time you stay with us, it is important to note that on any given day, wedding music, guest conversations and laughter may be heard throughout the property. Most guests not associated with the events enjoy this joyous environment and they appreciate the fact that events end around 9PM.Additionally, our outside porches and public spaces are usually closed at 10:00 PM and Vandiver works closely with each event to ensure that any after-party activity is off-site. If you have a specific desire or need regarding privacy or space during your stay, we strongly encourage you to call us (number is below) and let us know about your expectations and how we might help you achieve them.
So, if you consider yourself a traditional "B&B Person".
....we are probably not "your cup of tea" :-)
Most importantly, if the Vandiver is not the best fit for your needs, we’ll be more than happy to help you find alternate lodging that might be a better fit.